Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday DT inspiration: Daily Planner Doublecross Domino Bookmarker!

  Happy Saturday!
Today is my turn to inspire you!  Remember my Grandmaster Daily Planner I shared at the beginning of February, here's the bookmarker I made for it - an altered Doublecross wooden domino featuring the tall and narrow image from my Autumn's Pencil rubber stamp set.

Stop by my DominoART blog on Sunday for more details and pix on today's project! 


 There's still about 5 days left to join our current challenge which, as usual, is Anything Goes, so come and play with us!

Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
 THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

2 comments:

  1. Wow, going to have to try to get to blog later...AWEsOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo gorgeous, Leigh! Great colors and that little domino charm ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete