Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekly Challenge - Poe Me




We have another challenge for you this week, and we KNOW you will love it! I hope everybody on the Forum can play along. Heck, why not get a friend or two to play with us as well?

Here's a reminder about the rules:
*Each Monday morning a new challenge will be posted. It will contain that week's theme and prize information.

*To participate, you must make a project that fits the theme and add it to the post using the Inlinkz linky. Your link must take us directly to your project on a publicly accessible blog or website, or it will be disqualified - so please make sure you're linking to your actual post. It must be linked by midnight on the following Saturday, Pacific Time. This gives you six days to complete the challenge.

*Your project can be anything (card, scrapbook page, mixed media, altered or 3-D item, etc) as long as it is handmade and stamped somewhere with either a rubber or digital stamp. We have taken into consideration our digital artist fans and will be allowing all-digi projects. Feel free to think outside the box and have fun with your project! We are all about looking at things differently and look forward to the variety of projects and mediums we are sure to see.


*You may use any stamped image, however only projects using at least one Smeared Ink image will be eligible to win a prize. Encourage your crafty friends to come play with us!

*You can only enter and qualify for a prize if you are, or become, a follower of the blog. While you're at it, why not visit the forum as well for more challenges?


*The weekly winner will be chosen by random number and revealed on Sunday. Prizes will vary and may range from a free digi to a coupon to a blog badge.

So let's get to it! Here's this week's info.




The Challenge: Poe Me
(make a project using Poe or based on his work)


Here are some samples for inspiration:

*click for larger views


















The Prize:


Blackdragon's POE box, and cuff with detachable POE clip, that can be worn as a brooch/scarf clip.

*

*

*

Remember, be sure to link up by Midnight on Saturday PST (and use a Smeared Ink image) to qualify for a prize. Then check back on Sunday for the random draw for the winner.

Hope you have fun!








6 comments:

  1. WISH I COULD WIN THAT AWESOME PRIZE! BLACK DRAGON - you're awesome!

    Great job, DT - Your work is truly inspirational! You make me proud!

    :)tOri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT samples and
    that prize is a-maz-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the samples and the price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippy skippy that is awesome and would look good with my black velvet cape and boots. I guarantee there will be a few come out of the woodwork to enter this challenge. That is an awesome prize. They are always awesome to me but some wearable goodies always draws more attention. again I must say you do very good work indeed. As usual the samples are inspiring and good luck to everyone who plays along but sorry I'm winning. LoL nah just joking. Good luck everyone cant wait to see all the poe that shows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say... Great Job to all!!! I am currently working on my project... so don't close Inlinkz on me!!! LOL!! (I WILL have it posted in time!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did it!!!! I got my creation in before the challenge closed!!! Yay!!! Now I can go and find more challenges to enter it into!!! Thanks Ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete