Thursday, June 2, 2011

Skull mail art

for my Thursday offering I bring you my first ever Mail Art...
I did this and sent them in to be displayed in their mail art exhibit....I wasn't quite sure on how to make mail art...but everything I read pretty much said to just do whatever...as long as it is the right size and not bulky....so here is what I did....



for this one I took acrylic paint and painted the top...then added a bunch of water and let it run down...I took another as death stamp and stamped it.



and this one is my fave! I took my side skull from the anatomy digi set printed it of and cut my paper to size...then I took some Vaseline and applyed it to my skull...I then painted over the whole thing with bronze acrylic paint...let it dry then wiped off the Vaseline...I did have to scratch at it (just with my fingernails) because I didn't put enough Vaseline on but I just love the effect...I then took my quoth the raven stamps and added a bit more to it...

now I hope this gets you pumped and ready for the blog hop on the 4th...I know I can't wait! stop by the forum to sign up...you get to choose a really cool digi if you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment