Saturday, June 18, 2011

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things

Today's posting will be a short one as I have a few gatherings to attend this weekend.  I made this little layout for Smeared and Smudged's "Oh, The Horror" challenge.  This is a movie inspiration challenge and this month's pick is "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things".  I haven't seen the movie, but was inspired by the movie title.  Here is my take on the challenge:


I used Smeared Ink's "As Death" rubber stamp set for this one, heat embossed it with zing embossing powder, and painted the image with wet perfect pearls.  You have until the end of the month to play along.  All participants receive a free digi image just for playing.  One lucky random winner will receive a prize from:



Cheers!

~Lady B~


3 comments:

  1. So many details! FANTASTIC!!! I love it. A brilliant piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! HHHmmm... this is a cool challenge. gonna have to put my thinking cap on. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. As death - another set I think I need! Great job on the challenge Lady B, I especially love the perfect pearls colouring... seems to add the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete