Saturday, April 30, 2011

California Dreamin'


After 22 years in Utah where it seems to be cold 6 months out the year (2 inches of snow have fallen tonite)I am ready for a change. And, yes I'm California dreamin' having spent the first 35 years of my life in sunny SoCal as it now seems to be called. Long walks on the beach exploring as this young lady is doing, and I think she's in love. The Geared Heart image and "Crabby love" image are both digis from Smeared Ink (available in their respective sets and individually). I've colored them with watercolor/markers and put them on a base card covered with rectangles of paper that feels like sandpaper. I just love working with digis since they're so versatile, re-sizing as needed.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the southern part of the US who have suffered through the recent storms. I'm praying that more do not come anytime soon. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment