Monday, March 21, 2011

Smeared Ink Monday


 Hey All!!  Today I was inspired by Tiffany Johnson's sketch here!  Super simple and super quick!  Sometimes I'm in the mood to whip something up when I have a ton of other things going on.  Today is one of those days!!

I've used my all time favorite Smeared Ink set - Inky Dreams along with the awesome spider from the Killer Bo Peep set.
I've used a selection of purple inks, Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black, colored staples along with a strip of silver metallic pearls to complete this simple yet fun creation.

I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Thanks for the honor of using my sketch as inspiration! I am new to your challenge blog, but I'll definitely be coming back for my inspiration :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete