Sunday, March 27, 2011

It Can't rain all the time

today's project I had so much fun making...I think it took me almost all week I just had a blast! I made it for the Oh The Horror challenge in the forum...the movie is my fave...The Crow...


I think I'm going to try to make a frame or something for it to hang in my craft room...I got the background paper idea from the Ink Stains blog I did take some pictures of how I did it that I will share with you later, but it is allot of papers and I think all of them are from Lisa's Scrapfactory Etsy store....The flowers I glimmer misted black glued a lil jewel in the middle.... I then used my symbology of angels stamp and gave him a bunch of black hair and makeup to match the crow...he is a little buff but it works...and the background stamps are from quoth the raven..oh and the little crows are from Holy City! thanks for taking a lookie look, see ya around the forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment