Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!!  I'm here today with a creation using one of my very favorite Smeared Ink images (pocketwatch) and one of the newest release sentiments (flutter). 

I was inspired by Jane - who is our fabulous Guest Designer for February.  Her challenge is to make or alter a box or bag to hold a valentine gift or card.  I'm not entirely sure who this is for or what it will hold but I know that I really loved this challenge. 
Please feel free to come join us at the forum to show off your beautiful creations as well!!
I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired!!




Supplies Used:
Recycled Mint Tin
Cardstock: Bazzill Black Sparkly Cardstock, Bazzill White Sparkly Textured Cardstock
Stamps:  Smeared Ink Digi - It's About Time - Pocketwatch (single digi) and Flutter sentiment (Heart Wings set)
Coloring Elements: Prismacolor Pencils and Blue Sakura gel pen
Ink: Brilliance Chalk Ink - Red
Embellishments/Other Supplies:  Cuttlebug Gears Embossing Folder, Melissa and Doug paper punch (hearts), Extra Thick embossing powder, sewing machine, glittery foam ladybug sticker (from my Daugher's stash)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Meredith! I adore that pocketwatch and the cool texture you gave it! Fun challenge! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it seems so touchable! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete